Apache Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build, reporting and documentation from a central piece of information.
http://mirror.bit.edu.cn/apache/(Maven 3.3+ require JDK 1.7 or above to execute)
1.tar xzvf apache-maven-3.5.2-bin.tar.gz
- Add the bin directory of the created directory apache-maven-3.5.2 to the PATH environment variable
- Confirm with mvn -v in a new shell.
1.The syntax for running Maven is as follows:
mvn -options -goals -phases
3.The typical invocation for building a Maven Project uses a Maven life cycle phase E.g:
- clean: pre-clean=>clean=>post-clean
- default: validate=>initialize=>generate-sources=>process-sources=>generate-resources=> process-resources=>compile=>process-classes=>generate-test-sources=> process-test-sources=>generate-test-resources=>process-test-resources=>test-compile=>process-test-classes=>test=>prepare-package=> package=> pre-integration-test=> integration-test=>post-integration-test=>verify =>install=> deploy
- site: pre-site=>site=>post-site=>site-deploy
4.A fresh build of a project generating all packaged outputs and the documentation site and deploying it to a repository manager could be done with:
mvn clean deploy site-deploy
5.Just creating the package and installing it in the local repository for re-use from other projects can be done with:
- IDE Integration
1.M2Eclipse is the official Eclipse project for Maven integration for the Eclipse IDE.
2.Intelli IDEA has a feature-rich integration for Maven.
3.NetBeans includes full Maven support since 6.7, including Maven 3 support in 7.0+.
- Maven Release History
2017-10-24 Version3.5.2 Java 7
2014-12-20 Version3.2.5 Java 6 2014-02-18 End of Life （Maven2、Maven1）
2013-10-04 Version3.1.1 Java 5 2009-11-08 Version2.2.1 Java 5
- Create own directory structure
Put the jar into local repository
If you understand the layout of the Maven repository, you can copy the jar directly into where it is meant to go. Maven will find this file next time it is run.
If you are not confident about the layout of the Maven repository, then you can adapt the following command to load in your jar file, all on one line.
- mvn install:install-file
- Where: <path-to-file> the path to the file to load
9.<group-id> the group that the file should be registered under
10.<artifact-id> the artifact name for the file
the version of the file
the packaging of the file e.g. jar
A mojo is a Maven plain Old Java Object. Each mojo is an executable goal in Maven, and a Maven plugin is a distribution of one or more related mojos.
- Maven In 5 minutes